When a new nub is build there are many tasks to be done afterwards that should be automated when a new BackboneChanged message is issued. Tasks to consider:
- update/restart nub lookup
- match all non nub checklists to the new nub via the lookup service
- match all occurrences to the new nub via the lookup service
- backfill all occurrence metrics
- backfill all checklist metrics
- backfill all density tiles
Consider if this needs to be done while the/some indexing is offline or if we can run (some of) these tasks in parallel.
As the incremental backbone changes will be rather small figure out if we can do an incremental update to occurrences and name usages easily. This is tricky because of changes in the taxonomic tree hierarchy effect the denormed classificaiton we store for nub matches in occurrences and name usages.