Remove duplicate of "Extra-andean Patagonian Herbarrium -CONICET- Argentina" - possibly merge into older version?
Summary: Remove duplicate of "Extra-andean Patagonian Herbarrium -CONICET- Argentina" - possibly merge into older version?
Created: 2012-09-07 10:17:41.536
Updated: 2013-02-19 09:46:22.929
Resolved: 2013-02-19 09:46:22.9
Dataset duplication due to migration from DiGIR to DwC-A. If possible, merge information (incl. log records) from http://data.gbif.org/datasets/resource/13539/ into http://data.gbif.org/datasets/resource/154/ to maintain the history, then delete the younger one.
NB: check what changes this implies with the dataset-aware registry first!
Created: 2012-09-07 10:41:57.623
Updated: 2012-09-07 10:41:57.623
On the registry side, nothing much changed compared to the earlier situation, so:
- index database: prepare the data_resource of the older set to have the registry uuid of the newer dataset entry in the registry
- index database: prepare resource_access_point of the older set to have the new url
- index database: set the data_resource_id and resource_access_point of the newer set as deleted
- index database: update gbif_log_message so that all records already logged for the newer dataset now get the id of the older one
- registry: merge the two entries (http://gbrds.gbif.org/search/all?filterValue=Herbarrium+-CONICET); mark the DiGIR access point and dataset as deleted
- HIT: run a synchronisation for the organisation
- HIT: check that the list at http://hit.gbif.org/datasource/list.html?filter=provider&value=conicet matches the changes
- HIT: test an indexing run on the remaining "Herbarrium" dataset
- index database: check that the remaining dataset's records have been updated, and that the deleted one stays deleted