Issue 16773

download mismatch

Reporter: feedback bot
Type: Feedback
Summary: download mismatch
Resolution: CantReproduce
Status: Closed
Created: 2014-12-28 22:01:25.36
Updated: 2015-01-05 11:07:04.418
Resolved: 2015-01-05 11:04:18.989
Description: Hi Tim & Andrea,

I noticed a curious mismatch in a recent request. I asked for records of a few species, filtered by country and bounding box. Although the page reports what looks like a correct dataset and indeed the first few pages look right, the download includes only the last of the requested taxa. (So the expected dataset was about 169k records whereas the download was 16k records).
I think the results page and the download should match; if the expected behavior is for taxa not to be OR-ed then that should be disclosed somewhere. Thanks and happy new year! Arturo]]>

Comment: The download table must have been temporarily out of sync. A new download created today returns the right number of records (169611) also found in the search
Created: 2015-01-05 11:04:19.019
Updated: 2015-01-05 11:04:19.019

Comment: Solved in PF-1878
Created: 2015-01-05 11:06:09.193
Updated: 2015-01-05 11:06:09.193